David H. Liang, MD
About Dr. Liang
David H. Liang, M.D., Ph.D. leads the Clinic for Marfan Syndrome and Related Conditions in the Elaine & Robert Matranga Aortic Center. He obtained his medical degree from Stanford University School of Medicine, as well as completed an Internal Medicine residency and a Cardiovascular Medicine fellowship at Stanford. Dr. Liang also obtained his Ph.D. in electrical engineering while attending Stanford.
Dr. Liang is a nationally recognized specialist in the field of Marfan syndrome and related connective tissue conditions. He splits his time between Hoag and Stanford caring for this community. He is a member of the Professional Advisory Board of the Marfan Foundation.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Education - Stanford Medical School (Medicine)
- Internship - Stanford Hospital & Clinics (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Stanford Hospital & Clinics (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Stanford Hospital & Clinics (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Hoag Physician Partners
- Hoag Specialty Clinic
Area of Focus