About Dr. Benvenuti
Dr. Darel Benvenuti received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biological Sciences Cum Laude from the University of California, Irvine. He received his Medical Degree from University of Southern California where he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. He completed Externships in Cardiology at Harvard University School of Medicine Peter Bent Brigham Hospital and Johns Hopkins University Hospital. He completed Internal Medicine Internship and Residency at University of California, Davis. He completed his Cardiology Fellowship at University of California, Irvine. He is on the Cardiology Staff of Hoag Hospital where he has served as Chair of Cardiology. Dr. Benvenuti has privileges to perform Cardiac Catheterization, Coronary Angioplasty and Stent Implantation, Rotational Atherectomy, Transesophageal Echocardiography and Permanent Pacemaker Implantation. Dr. Benvenuti is a leader in the transradial approach to cardiac catheterization and coronary intervention.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Education - University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of CA Davis Med Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of CA Davis Med Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of CA Davis Med Center (Cardiology)
- Fellowship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus