Christopher B. Baker, MD
About Dr. Baker
Dr. Baker specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases of the brain and spine. He has been in practice since finishing his training at Stanford University in 2009, and joined Newport Harbor Radiology in 2017. After graduating from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology he attended New Jersey Medical School. He then went on to residency in Radiology at Maine Medical Center and completed fellowships in Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Interventional Neuroradiology. He has an academic appointment as Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor at Stanford University School of Medicine and is routinely invited to speak on endovascular treatment of acute stroke at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society of Interventional Radiology. He has also participated in several international clinical trials studying the endovascular treatment of brain aneurysms, acute stroke, and carotid artery disease.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Radiology - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Internship - Maine Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Maine Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Vascular and Interventional Radiology)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Interventional Neuroradiology)