About Dr. Pezeshki
Dr. Babak Pezeshki is a cardiologist in Newport Beach, California and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. He received his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease -
- Medical Education - Tufts University (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Scripps Mercy Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Scripps Mercy Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Fellowship - Good Samaritan Hospital - Los Angeles (Interventional Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology