About Alberto A. Mendivil, M.D.
Alberto A. Mendivil, M.D., FACOG, FACS is board-certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is an AAGL Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) designee. Dr. Mendivil obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Animal Physiology and Neurosciences from the University of California, San Diego before receiving his medical degree at the University of Utah School of Medicine. Dr. Mendivil’s internship and residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology were at the University of California, Irvine. His Fellowship training in Gynecologic Oncology was completed at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. Dr. Mendivil has extensive training in all aspects of gynecologic surgery including advanced laparoscopy and robotics. He has a particular interest in minimally invasive surgical staging of gynecologic cancers and fertility sparing cancer surgery using the da Vinci® robot.
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Education - University of Utah School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Residency - UC Irvine Medical Center (Obstetrics/Gynecology)
- Fellowship - University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (Gynecological Oncology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
- Hoag Specialty Clinic
- Hoag Gyencologic Oncology