About Abhay S. Parikh, M.D.
Abhay S Parikh, M.D. received his medical degree from the Southwestern School of Medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at the University of California, San Diego. Subsequently, he did his Gastroenterology Fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF). He is a fellow of the American Society of Gastroenterology.
Dr Parikh has held many leadership roles including being the past President of the Orange County Medical Association, member of the Executive committee of Hoag Hospital and a member of the Finance committee of Hoag Hospital. He is presently on the Pharmacy and Therapeutics committee and the Quality and the Clinical Quality Committee.
Dr. Parikh is an outspoken advocate for building greater awareness about good health.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Education - University of Texas - Dallas (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of California SD Medical Ctr (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of California SD Medical Ctr (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of CA San Francisco (Gastroenterology)
- Hoag Physician Partners