About Aaron Spitz, M.D.
Dr Spitz is a Board Certified Urologist with a broad based general urology practice. From enlarged prostate to kidney stones to urinating disorders, he provides the most up to date, minimally invasive, nutrition sensitive interventions. Dr Spitz also has specific training and interest in male reproductive medicine.
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Education - Cornell University Medical College, New York (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - LAC-USC Medical Center (General Surgery)
- Residency - LAC-USC Medical Center (Urology)
- Fellowship - Baylor College of Medicine - Houston (Urology)
- Hoag Physician Partners