About Aaron B. Yezbick, M.D.
Aaron B. Yezbick, MD received his medical degree at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH, and he completed both his residency in anesthesiology and his fellowship in cardio-thoracic anesthesia at UCLA. He joined the medical staff at Hoag Hospital in the department of anesthesiology in 2008, after having served as clinical faculty at UCLA.
Dr. Yezbick is board certified in both anesthesiology and perioperative trans-esophageal echocardiography.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Medical Education - Case Western Reserve University (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (Emergency Medicine)
- Residency - LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center (Emergency Medicine)
- Residency - UCLA-Ronald Reagan Medical Center (Anesthesiology)
- Fellowship - UCLA-Ronald Reagan Medical Center (Anesthesiology)