Requesting Access to Hoag EpicCare Link
Adding New Users to Existing Site
New user requests must be submitted by the Site Administrator for your office, along with a filled and signed EpicCare & Tapestry Link User Agreement.
Site Administrator instructions:
- Log into EpicCare Link
- Go to the Manage My Clinic tab, select Requests > Request New Account
- Fill in the form and attached Signed User Agreement (User’s signature and Site Admin’s signature included)
- Hoag Data Sharing Addendum
- Site Administrator Responsibilities
- EpicCare & Tapestry Link User Agreement
Note: Every site must sign one Hoag Data Sharing Addendum. Each site will also need at least one Site Administrator, who will have additional responsibilities like requesting new user accounts, deactivating accounts for users who no longer need access, resetting passwords, and periodically verifying that all accounts are still active. Every Site Administrator will need to sign one Site Administrator Responsibilities. Lastly, every new User will need to sign one EpicCare & Tapestry Link User Agreement and the Site Administrator must provide their signature on page 2.
If you have received your credentials but having issues logging in Hoag’s EpicCare Link, please reach out to your internal office’s technical support before contacting Hoag Physician Partners Provider Relations.
If you have any additional questions, email us.