About Dr. El-Bershawi
Dr. El-Bershawi is the Service Chief of Hoag Sleep Center Irvine and a board certified sleep specialist who is dedicated to the delivery of quality patient-centered care with a comprehensive, individualized and cutting edge approach. He is committed to providing high-quality care to patients affected by pulmonary disease, sleep-related disorders or life-threatening critical illness.
Dr. El-Bershawi completed a residency in Internal Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin, followed by a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Kansas University Medical Center. Dr. El-Bershawi also completed a fellowship in Sleep Medicine at the University of New Mexico Sleep Center.
Dr. El-Bershawi is a diplomate of the American Board of Sleep Medicine, and the American Board of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Pulmonary Disease
- Medical Education - Cairo University Faculty of Medicine (Medical School)
- Internship - Cairo University Teaching Hospital (Rotating)
- Internship - Medical College of Wisconsin (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Medical College of Wisconsin (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of Kansas Hospital - Kansas City, KS (Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine)
- Fellowship - University of New Mexico Med. Ctr.-Albuquerque (Sleep Medicine)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus