This 100,000 square foot center includes more than 40 Hoag-affiliated physicians in nearly 20 specialties, along with Hoag Medical Group, Hoag Urgent Care, and Hoag Imaging Center, which offers X-ray, mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services.
The center is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with with extended hours for Hoag Imaging and Hoag Breast Center from 7 a.m. – 8 p.m and Hoag Urgent Care, open daily.
Hoag Health Center Huntington Beach services Include:
- Hoag Family Cancer Center
- Family Medicine
- Hoag Breast Care and Imaging Center
- Hoag Heart & Vascular Outpatient Services (featuring ECHO and Vascular Ultrasound)
- Hoag Imaging Services (featuring 1.5T MRI, CT, DEXA bone density scan, Ultrasound and X-Ray/Fluoroscopy)
- Internal Medicine
- Mammography (screening and diagnostic)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Podiatric Surgery
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery
Please call 714-378-4992 for more information.