Cancer Classes & Support Group Update
In a preventative effort to protect our patients and help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus, Hoag has transitioned its support groups and limited cancer classes to a virtual online experience. Please visit our community education page to register for a support group or class. At this time, all other classes and workshops are canceled.
How to Stay Centered While Staying Home: Access List of Resources (Spirituality & Mind, Exercise & Movement, Entertainment, Art & Education)
Hoag Family Cancer Institute support groups provide mutual support and information for cancer patients and their families. Groups are facilitated by licensed clinical social workers and oncology nurses. Discussion is focused on current issues faced by cancer patients and their support network. There is no charge for the following groups.
At this time, Hoag cancer support groups are held virtually through Zoom.
Hoag Family Cancer Institute offers the following support groups:
- Bereavement Support Group
- Bladder Cancer Support Group
- Brain Tumor Support Group
- Breast Cancer Support Group
- Young Women’s Breast Cancer Support Group
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Support Group
- Gynecologic Cancer Support Group
- Kidney Cancer Support Group
- Lung Cancer Support Group
- Lymphoma & Hematologic Cancer Support Group
- Oral, Head & Neck Cancer Support Group
- Ostomy Support Group
- Prostate Cancer Support Group
- Recurrent & Metastatic Support Group
With any questions, please call 949-536-7332.