Hoag Healing Support Program
Who We Are
Hoag Healing: Breast Cancer Survivors Program offers support services and an educational series to empower, educate and help breast cancer survivors thrive.
What We Offer
We put our patients at the center of everything we do and offer a variety of tools and resources.
- We provide opportunities for survivors to come together several times a year for an informal evening of education and connection.
- We give access to Hoag experts on relevant topics.
- We offer resources for support and wellness services to improve daily living during and after treatment.
Save the date for our 2022 virtual events by pre-registering in the links below or calling 800-400-HOAG (4624).
*Please check the website for updates, including topic information.
We also offer a variety of wellness services through Hoag for Her Center for Wellness such as oncology massage, nutrition and fitness consultations, meditation and mindfulness, life coaching, sex therapist consultations, and other services that encourage lifestyle modifications and reduce side effects from treatment.
Why a Survivorship Program?
Breast cancer survivors experience a number of challenges from the time of diagnosis, throughout treatment, and in remission. These challenges often have a tremendous impact on her relationships and everyday life. There are risk factors, and prevention measures that play a vital role in helping her achieve the highest quality of life.
Through philanthropic support, Hoag Healing Breast Cancer Survivors empowers women with tools and lifestyle changes needed to help prevent another cancer, and to help women modify their risk. Together we can thrive through the journey and create new friendships along the way.
The Hoag Healing team is comprised of professionals from clinical breast care as well as overall health and wellness to treat the whole woman.
Metastatic Breast Cancer Support
Hoag has developed additional support offerings for our metastatic breast cancer survivors. We encourage you to join us and this community of women to find additional resources and support.
- Inspirations for the Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient – Monthly Virtual Gathering, led by Wellness Coach Anusha Wijeyakumar. Held monthly.
- Inspirations for the Metastatic Breast Cancer Patient Podcast – Listen to this monthly podcast to set the intentions for the monthly virtual gathering.
- Metastatic Breast Cancer Support Group – Held monthly, and facilitated by a licensed clinical social worker and oncology nurses.
Hoag hosted a virtual education event discussing metastatic breast cancer care, led by Hoag breast cancer experts. You can view a recording of this event on the Hoag YouTube channel.