"4th Trimester" Workshop
This FREE interactive class is geared towards providing support and nurturance for new parent’s relationship during this wonderful new life stage: the 4th trimester.
Facilitated by a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), this free class helps couples transition to parenthood. Topics include:
- Addressing and learning how to anticipate changing roles and identifies
- Strategies for balancing responsibilities
- Strengthening communication
- Managing and resolving conflicts
- Navigating extended family relationships
- Maintaining sexual intimacy after a baby
These workshops are held virtually. Check back frequently as this class does book up and space is limited.
Click here to register.
*Note: this workshop is best taken prior to baby arriving.