Here's How To Get Started
Connecting with our spine nurse navigator is the first step in getting treatment at Hoag Spine Center.
We want to make it easy for patients and the physicians who refer them to access Hoag’s world class spinal care. Below are options for either referring a patient or scheduling an appointment with our spine center.
- Choose a physician from our spine center team page and contact them directly
- Contact our Nurse Navigator
Our dedicated nurse navigator will conduct a brief interview on the phone to assess your current situation and to determine next steps. She will then help you schedule an appointment with the most appropriate provider. There are a few ways to connect with our nurse navigator:
- Web Form – Fill out and submit the form above.
- Phone Call – Call our nurse navigator directly at 949-764-1411.
Depending on your situation, you may be referred to one of several types of providers: neurosurgery, orthopedics, pain management, rehab, etc. With several locations throughout Orange County, we will work with you to identify the best, most convenient location for you.
- Take our Health Risk Assessment Not quite ready to contact us yet? Take our online health risk assessment to help determine how much of an impact your back pain is having on your life. After taking this assessment you’ll get more information on what your next steps should be. Take the risk assessment now.