Zaihleen S. Keller, MD
About Dr. Keller
Dr. Zaihleen Keller joined NHRA in 2019. She specializes in breast imaging and interventions. Dr. Keller graduated with high honors from UC Berkeley with a degree in Chemistry and was presented with the George C. Pimentel award at graduation for excellence in research. She spent two years following graduation working in research, including formulating treatments for rare genetic diseases.
Dr. Keller received her medical degree at Chicago Medical School. She was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society (AOA) in her junior year, and served as president of her chapter. She received several awards at graduation, including the Dr. Martin Gecht Memorial Award for leadership, and the CMS Dean’s Award for service.
Dr. Keller completed her radiology residency and fellowship at the University of Southern California (USC). In 2017, she was named one of Pasadena Magazine’s top doctors.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Chicago Medical School (Medicine)
- Internship - Sacred Heart Medical Center (Transitional Year)
- Residency - Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center (Radiology)
- Fellowship - USC Norris Cancer Center and Hospital (Breast/Body Imaging)