Umair U. Ghani, MD
About Dr. Ghani
Umair Ghani, MD completed his Internal Medicine residency at The University of Texas Southwestern - Austin and further went on to complete his fellowship in Hematology/Oncology at USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Ghani has experience as a hospitalist prior to his fellowship at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center and now practices in Huntington Beach and Newport Beach with privileges at Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Ghani has special interests in prostate cancer and integration of technology into clinical medicine.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- Medical Education - Shifa College of Medicine (Medicine)
- Residency - UT Southwestern Austin (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Keck School of Medicine (Hematology/Oncology)