About Tust Techasith, MD
Dr. Tust Techasith specializes in Vascular and Interventional Radiology, with particular emphasis on minimally invasive treatment of cancer and venous disease.
Dr. Techasith graduated from Harvard Medical School in 2011. He completed his internship at Santa Clara Valley Medical Center where he was awarded Intern of the Year. He subsequently completed both his residency training in Diagnostic Radiology, serving as chief resident, and fellowship training in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Stanford University Medical Center.
Dr. Techasith has authored or co-authored over 30 scientific abstracts, book chapters, and peer-reviewed publications in the field of diagnostic and interventional radiology. He has also been an invited lecturer at various residency training programs, universities, and national meetings.
- Board Eligible - Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Harvard Medical school (Medicine)
- Internship - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Transitional Internship)
- Residency - Stanford University Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology Residency)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Vascular & Interventional Radiology Fellowship)