Suneet Pramanik, MD
About Dr. Pramanik
Dr. Pramanik graduated from Stanford University, where he received a Howard Hughes Medical Institute grant for his work in Molecular Biology. He went on to medical school at UCLA, where he earned the Leo Rigler Award, given to the most outstanding student in Radiology, and also received a prestigious RSNA National Research grant for his work in Neuroradiology. He then joined UCLA for his Radiology training, where he presented at numerous national conferences and received the RSNA Cum Laude Award for his educational presentations. Finally, he completed his fellowship training in Breast Imaging at UCLA, where he gained extensive training in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - UCLA Medical Center (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Fellowship - University of California Los Angeles (Breast Imaging)