About Dr. Harianawala
Dr. Salim Harianawala has been practicing medicine for 16 years and is a senior partner at PPMG.Dr. Harianawala completed his residency training, including chief residency in New York after which he completed his fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.
He specializes in Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine and is a Board Certified diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM), Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine. He also has a Masters in Business Administration (MBA), specializing in healthcare management and Finance.
Dr. Harianawala holds faculty position as Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California Riverside, teaching and mentoring residents in the hospital and at PPMG’s outpatient clinic.
Dr. Harianawala is a member and fellow of the American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP). He is also an active member of the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM).
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- Medical Education - Jawahar Medical Foundation’s Annasaheb Chudaman Patil Medical College (Medical Degree)
- Internship - Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center (Categorical)
- Residency - Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Drexel University College of Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
- Fellowship - Weill Cornell University (Critical Care)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Pulmonary, Sleep Medicine