About Robert J. Bae, MD
Dr. Robert Bae is a board-certified urologist practicing for over 19 years in Newport Beach, CA. Areas of interest include urologic cancers, robotic surgery, BPH, and kidney stones. He did his undergraduate studies at Dartmouth College, and went on to medical school at New York University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at The Harvard Program in Urology in Boston, Massachusetts.
- American Board of Urology
- Medical Education - New York University School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Brigham and Women's Hospital (General Surgery)
- Residency - Brigham and Women's Hospital (Surgery)
- Residency - Brigham and Women's Hospital (Urology)
- Hoag Physician Partners