Nina R. Woldenberg, MD
About Dr. Woldenberg
Dr. Woldenberg graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and with Alpha Omega Alpha honors from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. During her UCLA residency, Dr. Woldenberg was elected by her peers and faculty to serve as both junior chief resident as well as chief resident. Following her residency, Dr. Woldenberg completed a breast imaging fellowship at UCLA. During her fellowship, Dr. Woldenberg served as a Clinical Instructor and was the recipient of the UCLA “Acute Care Imaging Service Award.”
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Case Western Reserve University (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of California Los Angeles (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Fellowship - University of California Los Angeles (Breast Imaging)