Julie S. Lee, MD
About Dr. Lee
Dr. Julie Lee joined NHRA in 2020. She attended NYU for medical school, receiving a Siemens Research Grant to study CT colonography techniques. She completed her radiology residency at UCLA with subspecialization in breast imaging and her interventional radiology fellowship at OHSU Dotter Institute. Prior to joining NHRA, Dr. Lee practiced in WA and CT, aiding in the development of the Women’s Wellness Fund at Middlesex Hospital through her community outreach lectures based on mammography screening recommendations and imaging tools for detecting breast cancer.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - New York University School of Medicine (Doctor of Medicine)
- Internship - Rush University Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of California, Los Angeles (Radiology)
- Fellowship - Oregon Health Sciences University (Vascular & Interventional Radiology)