Jennifer M. Overstreet, MD
About Dr. Overstreet
Dr. Jennifer Overstreet is a board certified radiologist practicing at Hoag Breast Care Center since 2009. Dr. Overstreet earned both her Bachelor and Master of Science degrees in biology at Stanford University before earning her M.D. from the UCLA School of Medicine. Dr. Overstreet remained at UCLA completing her residency in diagnostic radiology and fellowship training in breast imaging where she specialized in mammography, ultrasound, MRI, and image guided breast biopsy.
Dr. Overstreet has participated in several research projects in the field of breast imaging including early studies aimed at identifying the potential advantages of digital mammography. She is an active member of the American College of Radiology and the Society of Breast Imaging.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - University of California, Los Angeles (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Los Angeles (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of California Los Angeles School of Med (Radiology)
- Fellowship - University of California Los Angeles School of Med (Radiology)