Humberto Wong, MD
About Dr. Wong
Dr. Wong joined the radiology department at Hoag in 2008. He completed all of his medical training at Stanford University Medical Center including his medical degree, radiology residency and cardiovascular imaging fellowship. He has extensive experience in cardiac MRI and cardiac/coronary CTA as well as interpretation of CT angiography for valvular procedure such as TAVR. He is co-President of Newport Harbor Radiology Associates and Adjunct Clinical Instructor in the Cardiovascular Imaging in the Department of Radiology at Stanford University Medical Center.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Stanford University School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Santa Clara Valley Medical Center (Transitional)
- Residency - Stanford University Medical Center (Radiology)
- Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center (Cardiovascular Medicine)