Carey L. O’Bryan IV, MD
Accepting new patients
Primary Office(949) 548-9611 (949) 548-9958
About Dr. O'Bryan
Dr. O'Bryan studied philosophy and pre-medicine at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California and then earned his Doctor of Medicine degree at Georgetown University in Washington, DC.
Dr. O'Bryan received a scholarship for his medical training from the U.S. Air Force and after graduating from medical school he completed a residency in Internal Medicine, a Chief Resident year and Cardiology Fellowship at the Air Force's Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas. Dr. O'Bryan then served as a cardiologist in the Air Force for three years and in 2003 spent four months evacuating wounded soldiers from Iraq and Kuwait.
Dr. O'Bryan joined the Medical Staff of Hoag Hospital and the Newport Heart Medical Group in 2005.
Dr. O'Bryan is board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases and Nuclear Cardiology. He has additional training in cardiac MRI.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- The Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology -
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Medical Education - Georgetown University School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - U.S. Air Force Hospital - Lackland (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - U.S. Air Force Hospital - Lackland (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - U.S. Air Force Hospital - Lackland (Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus