Brian L. Dubin, MD
About Dr. Dubin
Dr. Brian L. Dubin graduated with honors from Northwestern University and with Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honors from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. He served as Chief Resident at UCLA during radiology residency and was recognized for scoring highest in the country on the national in-service examination. During his breast imaging fellowship at UCLA, he served as a Clinical Instructor and Chief Fellow while conducting research on artificial intelligence and breast MRI. Dr. Dubin has given lectures to radiologists throughout the US, India and Japan and was awarded a Certificate of Merit by the Radiological Society of North America.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (Medicine)
- Internship - Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (Breast Imaging)
- Fellowship - UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine (Breast Imaging)