Babak N. Rad, MD
About Dr. Rad
Dr. Babak (Bobby) Rad graduated from the University of Southern California with a B.S. in biological sciences in 1991. After obtaining his medical degree from the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1995, he completed a general surgery residency at the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey in 2000.
Dr. Rad then pursued additional fellowship training in colon and rectal surgery at the University of Southern California. Dr. Rad has dual board certification in general and colorectal surgery although his practice is limited to the specialty of colon and rectal surgery. He is also a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons.
He has been practicing in Newport Beach since 2001.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
National Provider ID (NPI): 1821013046
- American Board of Surgery - Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Medical Education - Medical College of Pennsylvania (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - University of Medicine/Dentistryof New Jersey (General Surgery)
- Residency - University of Medicine/Dentistryof New Jersey (General Surgery)
- Fellowship - University of Southern California Med. Center-LAC (Colon/Rectal Surgery)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Colon/Rectal Surgery