Ashley K. Lotfipour, MD
About Dr. Lotfipour
Dr. Ashley Lotfipour joined NHRA in 2015. She graduated summa cum laude from UC San Diego, and with Alpha Omega Alpha honors from UC Irvine School of Medicine. Dr. Lotfipour was subsequently the valedictorian of her business school class at Paul Merage School of Business at UC Irvine, graduating with a Master’s degree in business administration. She received the Marie Curie Fellowship for research from the European Union and completed a fellowship in magnetic resonance physics at the University of Nottingham. Dr. Lotfipour served as chief resident at UC Los Angeles during her radiology residency, where she received the ACR’s Moorefield Economics and Health Policy Fellowship. She also served as chief fellow during her breast imaging fellowship training at UC Los Angeles.
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical Education - University of California, Irvine School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - University of California, Los Angeles (Radiology)
- Fellowship - University of California, Los Angeles (Breast Imaging)