Schedule an Appointment
Hoag Radiation Oncology offers advanced planning and treatment in two convenient
Patty & George Hoag Cancer Center - Newport Beach
One Hoag Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, or with questions, please call our Newport
Beach location at
Hoag Cancer Center Irvine
16105 Sand Canyon Avenue
Irvine, CA 92618
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, or with questions, please call our Irvine location at
In order to expedite the scheduling process, please have the following
information available when making the call:
- Your present diagnosis or current problem.
- The name of the referring doctor (if any).
- The names and telephone numbers of the facilities where you have had diagnostic
tests or procedures (i.e. biopsy, surgery, blood tests, x-rays, scans,
etc.). If these records are at facilities outside of Hoag, you may be
asked to obtain them.
Information about your consultation appointment:
- Your appointment will last approximately 90 minutes.
- The first 30 minutes will be spent in a clinical assessment with one of
our radiation oncology nurses. This assessment will include a medical
- Following this assessment, time with the radiation oncologist will be spent
reviewing your records and undergoing a physical examination. Specific
recommendations regarding treatment and possible side effects will be
- If treatment is recommended, appropriate appointments will be scheduled.
*Please download the
medical history questionnaire before you arrive for your appointment.