Schedule an Appointment
Hoag Radiation Oncology offers advanced planning and treatment in two convenient locations:
Patty & George Hoag Cancer Center – Newport Beach
One Hoag Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92663
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, or with questions, please call our Newport Beach location at 949-764-5528.
Hoag Cancer Center Irvine
16105 Sand Canyon Avenue
Irvine, CA 92618
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
To schedule an appointment, or with questions, please call our Irvine location at 949-557-0210.
In order to expedite the scheduling process, please have the following information available when making the call:
- Your present diagnosis or current problem.
- The name of the referring doctor (if any).
- The names and telephone numbers of the facilities where you have had diagnostic tests or procedures (i.e. biopsy, surgery, blood tests, x-rays, scans, etc.). If these records are at facilities outside of Hoag, you may be asked to obtain them.
Information about your consultation appointment:
- Your appointment will last approximately 90 minutes.
- The first 30 minutes will be spent in a clinical assessment with one of our radiation oncology nurses. This assessment will include a medical history questionnaire.*
- Following this assessment, time with the radiation oncologist will be spent reviewing your records and undergoing a physical examination. Specific recommendations regarding treatment and possible side effects will be discussed.
- If treatment is recommended, appropriate appointments will be scheduled.
*Please download the new patient packet before you arrive for your appointment.