About Stephen R. Au, MD
Dr. Stephen Au completed his residency training in Anesthesiology at the University of California, Irvine. He continued to complete a fellowship in Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology at the University of California, San Diego with extensive training in Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography. He is certified in Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography which is utilized in cardiothoracic and complex surgical procedures.
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Medical Education - Tulane University School of Medicine (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Anesthesiology)
- Residency - UC Irvine Medical Center (Anesthesiology)
- Fellowship - University of California, San Diego (Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology)