There are a wide variety of credible resources outside Hoag that offer helpful information and articles regarding topics for cancer survivors. We encourage you to explore the links below for additional information.
Survivorship Care Plans – What’s next?
- Living Beyond Cancer – Helpful information including a Cancer Survival Toolbox
- Moving on After Treatment – New Doctors, Lifestyle Changes, Emotional health
- American Cancer Society – A good resource covering survivorship topics
- Develop Your Wellness Plan – Use the resources of the CISN to help with your wellness plan.
- Benefits to Social Support – There are several benefits to strong social support
- Day-to-Day Matters – Great tips that cover all areas of cancer management
- Hair, Skin, and Nails – What you need to know regarding the physical effects of cancer treatments