About Dr. Kelley
Dr. Timothy Kelley is a double board certified minimally invasive Head and Neck Surgeon who specializes in Head and Neck Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, and Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Biology and Zoology at Jacksonville University where he graduated suma cum laude.
He earned his Medical Degree from Wake Forest University-Bowman Gray School of Medicine and completed a Surgical Internship at North Carolina Baptist Hospital. He then completed his Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. After completing his Residency he went on to complete a Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at UC Irvine Medical Center where he eventually became a full-time Clinical Associate Professor and Director of the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Fellowship Program.
Dr. Kelley has been in private practice since 2005 and is the current section chief of Head and Neck Oncology at Hoag Family Cancer Institute, as well as Department Chair at Hoag Hospital.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Otolaryngology
- Medical Education - Wake Forest University-Bowman Gray School of Med, (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - North Carolina Baptist Hospital (Otolaryngology)
- Residency - Loyola University Medical Center (Otolaryngology)
- Fellowship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus