About Dr. Meltzer
Primary Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease (Board Certified)
Secondary Specialty: Internal Medicine (Board Certified)
Primary Location: CSOC Santa Ana
Alternate Location: CSOC Newport Beach
“The treatment of each patient as a distinct individual, engaging them and involving them in their care while listening to their input with respect, dignity and compassion are paramount in my medical practice.”
Medical School – University of Florence (1977)
Internship – New York Medical College, Misericordia-Lincoln Hospital (1977 – 1980)
Residency – New York Medical College, Misericordia-Lincoln Hospital (1977 – 1980)
Fellowship – University of California, Irvine (1980 – 1982)
Board Certification – Internal Medicine (1995)
Board Certification – Cardiovascular Disease (1997)
Orange County Medical Association
Dr. Meltzer’s interests are in preventative cardiology, lipid disorders, Congestive Heart Failure, non-invasive treatment and assessment of Coronary Artery Disease utilizing Advanced CT-scanning.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Internal Medicine
- Medical Education - University of Florence (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - New York Medical College (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - New York Medical College (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - UC Irvine Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus