Jeffrey Bruss, M.D.
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Accepting new patients
Primary Office(949) 548-9611 (949) 548-9958
About Dr. Bruss
Dr. Bruss received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Cape Town, South Africa in 1982. He did his Internal Medicine Residency, Cardiology Fellowship and Interventional Cardiology Fellowship training at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Bruss joined the Newport Heart Medical Group in 2002. He is Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Diseases and Interventional Cardiology.
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accpeted.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons - Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Education - University of Cape Town (Medical Doctor)
- Internship - Groote Schurr Hospital (General Surgery)
- Internship - Somerset Hospital (Internal Medicine)
- Residency - Albert Einstein Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship - Albert Einstein Medical Center (Cardiology)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus
- Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology