Gennady Kolodenker, D.P.M.
About Dr. Kolodenker
Dr. Gennady Kolodenker, DPM is a board certified, podiatrist in Irvine, California with associate satellite podiatric offices located in Orange, Huntington Beach and Newport Beach. He is an Adult and Pediatric Foot and Ankle Surgeon with offices in Southern California. Dr. K provides complex and simple adult and pediatric foot and ankle surgery in Orange County, performing procedures ranging from ankle and foot fractures to torn tendons and ligaments.
During his final year of high school and into college he worked as a medical assistant for four years. “Dr. K” began his medical career filing charts.
Dr. Gennady Kolodenker is also fluent in Russian.
“I have learned and experienced many things during my residency and fellowship. I owe my extensive knowledge and skills to my past patients and attendings” – Gennady Kolodenker, DPM
Select a location to see it on the map
Check to see if your insurance is accepted by this health care provider.
Please contact your insurance provider to confirm if your health plan is accepted.
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine - Podiatric Medicine
- Medical Education - Dr William Scholl College Podiatric Medicine (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
- Internship - College of Medicine and Dentistry -NJ (Podiatry)
- Residency - College of Medicine and Dentistry -NJ (Podiatry)
- Fellowship - Irvine Multi-Specialty Surgical Care/CLOSED (Sports Medicine)
- Hoag Physician Partners
Area of Focus