Online Patient Health Summary
Important Update About Hoag's Patient Portal
As of January 1, 2016, the online health summary for discharged inpatients
for Hoag Hospital Newport Beach and Hoag Hospital Irvine have transitioned
to a new patient portal. If you had previously registered to use our old
patient portal or if you would like to begin using our patient portal
for the first time, please visit
this website to register.
Accessing Your Online Health Summary
For patients hospitalized at Hoag, an online health summary will be available
within 36 hours after discharge.
Your patient health summary will include the following:
- Date and location of admission and discharge
- Reason for hospitalization
- Any surgical procedures performed
- Names of Hoag doctors who provided your care
- Health problems identified
- Medications prescribed
- Medication allergies identified
- Vital signs at discharge
- Blood test results available at time of discharge that we are permitted
to share electronically under California State Law
- Name of other care providers (if applicable)
- A customized Patient Care Plan, including goals and instructions
- Discharge instructions
- Online health summaries for hospitalization(s) began after 4/1/2014
Questions: Please contact Hoag's Medical Records Department at 800-701-HOAG (4624)
if you have any questions.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Already registered on the new patient portal? Log on at
To request a paper copy of your complete medical record, or if you need
medical records for a visit prior to April 1, 2014, please follow the
For Hoag Orthopedic Institute (HOI) patients, please visit