Surviving The Holidays Bereavement Support Group
The holidays can be an especially difficult time for those who have experienced losses of all kinds. Knowing everything has changed and that happy memories from the past cannot be recreated can create a sense of dread during the holiday season. Our Surviving the Holidays series will address:
• Healthy ways to deal with the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
• What to do about traditions and change
• Tips for surviving social events
• Discovering hope for the future
• National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-TALK (8255), 24 hours x 7 days a week; for Spanish, use 888-628-9454. Visit suicidepreventionslifeline.org to learn more.
• Crisis Text Line: Send a text with the word “START” to 741741
• OC NAMI Warm Line: 714-991-6412, 9am to 3am, Monday through Friday; 10am – 3am., Saturday and Sunday.
Please note: Registration window will close 2 days prior to the class date.
Please call 800-400-HOAG to cancel.
Virtual Support Group Acknowledgement
By registering for this community education virtual group, I acknowledge Hoag cannot guarantee the security and privacy of the virtual group or my environment. I understand Hoag has taken precautions to safeguard information shared during community education virtual groups to maximize the safety and cyber security of all participants. As with any virtual service, there are risks and benefits, associated with the use of technology; Benefits include the enablement of health care staff at different locations to provide safe, effective and convenient access to the group through the use of technology; Risks associated with the use of technology, include equipment failure, poor images and information security issues. Our goal is to protect the privacy of all individuals at Hoag. For this reason, you and any other people taking part in this community education virtual group, are not permitted to photograph, video, and/or audio record any part of the virtual group.
I understand that my participation in the virtual group does not establish a care treatment relationship and that everyone attending the virtual group may be able to see and hear each participant.
I understand I have the right to withdraw my consent to participate in a community education virtual group setting and to exit the virtual group at any time.
Location: Hoag Virtual Support Group - Zoom
Registration Type: Online Registration