The vascular system (or circulatory system) is the body's network of blood vessels that carry blood to and from the heart. Vascular disease describes any condition that affects the circulatory system. This ranges from diseases that affect the arteries, veins and lymph vessels to blood disorders that impact circulation. Problems of the vascular system are common and can be serious, which is why it’s important to seek care from an expert healthcare provider experienced in evaluating and treating the full array of vascular disorders.
Why Choose Hoag for Vascular Disease Care?
- Experience and Outcomes – Hoag is a recognized leader in the diagnosis of vascular disease and vascular treatment options with superior patient outcomes that rival national figures. Being a high-volume Institute enables the cardiovascular team at Hoag to achieve a technical skill level not all facilities can match.
- Physician Expertise – Hoag’s expert cardiovascular team includes highly trained cardiologists, cadiovascular surgeons and other specialists who work closely to diagnose and treat vascular disease, as well as other heart-related conditions. Together, this multidisciplinary team provides streamlined access to a full array of advanced cardiovascular care tailored to the individual.
- Innovative Technology & Treatment – Hoag’s commitment to remaining at the forefront of innovative technology and progressive treatment options enables its dedicated team of cardiovascular experts to deliver exceptional patient care. From the latest technologies for accurate vascular screening and diagnosis to the full gamut of state-of-the-art treatment options, Hoag Heart and Vascular Institute patients achieve some of the highest clinical outcomes in the nation.
- State-of-the-Art Patient-Centered Care – Hoag’s commitment to providing revolutionary patient-centered care is evident in its recently renovated and expanded state-of-the-art facility, which provides streamlined services in one convenient location. The new Hoag Heart & Vascular Institute provides not only centralized care and enhanced patient comfort and safety, but it also offers the latest leading-edge technologies for accurately evaluating and treating the full array of cardiovascular conditions.
- Research – Hoag physicians are actively involved in progressive research and heart clinical trials enabling greater access to advanced cardiovascular care.
Meet Our Physician Team
Hoag Heart & Vascular Institute’s highly experienced cardiovascular team continues to lead the way in advanced vascular disease care. To find a vascular disease specialist near you, visit Meet Our Physician Team, or call us at 877-419-4283.