Cancer Outpatient Treatment Clinic (COTC)
Hoag’s Cancer Outpatient Treatment Clinic (COTC) is an outpatient infusion center that provides care for all Hoag patients who need intravenous infusions, blood products, plasmapheresis, or medical injections. The staff provides assistance to patients in caring for intravenous devices, such as ports and catheters for chemotherapy administration.
Our experienced oncology certified staff works closely with the patient's physician to provide comprehensive care, including the following services:
- Transfusion of blood and blood products
- IV therapy including antibiotics, IVIG, and chemotherapy
- Central line care
- Central line education and self-care training
- Chemotherapy education
- Injection self-administration education
- Thrombolytic administration
- Conscious sedation
- Pre and post-op care following:
- bone marrow biopsy
- lumbar puncture
Hours of Operation
Daily from 7:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Holidays from 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Appointments can be made by calling 949-764-8080.