Hoag Health Center Huntington Beach Overview
This center includes more than 30 Hoag-affiliated physicians in more than 15 specialties, along with Hoag Medical Group, Hoag Urgent Care, and Hoag Imaging Center, which offers X-ray, mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services. In Spring 2014, Hoag expanded its current facility with an additional 50,000 square feet, doubling the center's current size and increasing the number of health care providers and services. Learn more about our health center expansion efforts!
The center is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with with extended hours for Hoag Imaging and Hoag Breast Center from 7 a.m. - 8 p.m and Hoag Urgent Care, open daily.
Hoag Health Center Huntington Beach is your partner for a healthier heart. We've expanded our world-class services to bring quality cardiac care close to home.
Newly-added Cardiac Services include:
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular testing, such as Holter monitoring, Echocardiogram and vascular screenings.
- Cardiologists specially trained in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, nuclear cardiology, peripheral vascular disease and structural heart repair.
Hoag Health Center Huntington Beach services Include:
- Family Practice
- Hoag Breast Care and Imaging Center
- Hoag Heart & Vascular Outpatient Services (featuring ECHO, EKG, Stress Testing and Vascular services)
- Hoag Imaging Services (featuring 1.5T MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray/Fluoroscopy)
- Internal Medicine
- Mammography Screening
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Podiatric Surgery
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care Center
- Vascular Surgery
Download a Full List of Services >