This 100,000 square foot center includes more than 40 Hoag-affiliated physicians
in nearly 20 specialties, along with
Hoag Medical Group,
Hoag Urgent Care, and Hoag Imaging Center, which offers X-ray, mammography, ultrasound
and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) services.
The center is open from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with with
extended hours for Hoag Imaging and Hoag Breast Center from 7 a.m. - 8
p.m and Hoag Urgent Care, open daily.
Newly-added Cardiac Services include:
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular testing, such as Holter monitoring, Echocardiogram
and vascular screenings.
- Cardiologists specially trained in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology,
nuclear cardiology, peripheral vascular disease and structural heart repair.
Hoag Health Center Huntington Beach services Include:
- Family Practice
- Hoag Breast Care and Imaging Center
Hoag Heart & Vascular Outpatient Services (featuring ECHO, Stress Testing and Vascular Ultrasound)
Hoag Imaging Services (featuring 1.5T MRI, CT, Ultrasound and X-Ray/Fluoroscopy)
- Internal Medicine
- Mammography Screening
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Podiatric Surgery
- Primary Care
- Urgent Care
- Vascular Surgery